From: Reformed Sinner <reformedsin...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Some people live in dreams (like Bappi Lahiri)
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 10 May, 2010, 6:33 PM

LoL Pravinder!!

I like the portion where he says "Very soon I will be nominated for Grammy"
Heights of comedy!!

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 4:08 AM, Pravinder <pravindersheoran@ yahoo.co. in>
wrote:

I can't believe this guy said all those things.

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=KIo7WScU6bw&feature=related

'Bappi Lahiri Accuses A R Rahman'.

See and laugh,

Warm regards,