IMHO, y tell others, a music is nice, not nice.... ???...If you like it, hear
it...if not,  listen to some other one....If anyone criticizes Thiruda Thiruda
music, is it gonna stop Taimur bhai(or even us) admiring it???...Na rit???...Y
argue over it??...After all ARR's music should develop this character....Even
when our Boss was added to the Oscar judging panel he said, "I see a lot of
movies and my job is to comment them,....Personally i feel one shouldn't
comment on any creative work cos only the creator knows the pains to create
that and we dont have any right to criticize it"...ARR himself feels like
dat....WE???