Yes! I was there! :)

What an evening! I'm still so excited! :)

Awesome experience! This was the best Audio launch I've been to!
Lovely evening, very well planned, and very well organised ... The format of
the show was very much similar to the Raavan (Hindi) audio launch... The
beautiful forest set on the stage was also similar! :)

Actor Karthik and Priya Mani were MCs for the evening. Actors Prithviraj,
Prabhu, Vikram were called on to the stage, one by one, separated by
performances..

Singer Karthik's Usurey Pogudhey was the first... Awesome
performance singer Karthik and Dr Narayan with
live strings (Srinivasa Moorthy sir conducted it)...

The second performance was dance by Vikram and co for Kodu potta song...
The third one was bigger!! AR and Vairamuthu came up to the stage for the
"unreleased" song "Naan Varuvaen"! AR mentioned that this was done after all
songs were closed, a very late idea struck them, which led to creation of this
song. He also mentioned that this song is used during an important part of the
movie...

Kalvarey was the only full song that was screened there....half of Kodu potta
was shown, and a montage of clips of the movie was shown with usurey pogudhey
and Veera as the background. And the trailer was also screened...
I loved the way Kalvarey was picturised... only Mani sir can do it! So simple,
but elegant.... Most part of the song is shot in a house - on the porch, in the
kitchen, in the bedroom, as ash is shown dancing throughout moving about the
house along with Prithviraj!

My expectations are raising higher and higher! Cant wait for the movie!!!!

Here are some pics that I clicked at the event! :)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=178164&id=502836851&l=cef0ba3c1c

Aravind

Rahmania show interviews: http://rahmania.4shared.com