I downloaded this version and made my friend ( who is hardcore smooth-jazz fan
) listen to it. He enjoyed the track immencely and wanted to know whether some
a or b or c or z from the American jazz circuit had composed it ?

He was full of admiration when he was "proudly" told that ARR has composed it
and decided to listen to his tracks more in future......

VTV is cerrainly a great Tamil album but Aaromalee is THE BEST for its
radically different music arrangement,

Absolute SMOOTH JAZZ !

I have always maintained that ARR is a true Jazz style composer / Musician (
unstructured and absolutely from the heart ) and to be one is a very very
gifted thing !

Thanks Pratap for this great piece of song.....

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
TWS Rahmania, Pune