http://armozdream.blogspot.com/2010_05_15_archive.html#2614006237819362962

                                                        Nobel Souls...
("This post is dedicated to Vithur bro who is the backbone of this
initiative...")
“When you are passionate about something, Nothing can stop you.” ~ ARR
Taking this as slogan, even in the scorching summer noon’s, when whole of the
country is dreading the heat of Chennai, nothing can stop this bunch of guys
from their mission. They don’t see heat, rain or any personal priorities. They
some how gather enough arms and ammunition in their bags to destroy an evil.
The evil is HUNGER and their ammunition is FOOD Packets...
These guys hunt for the hungry faces and leave a smile on every face they
visit. Feeding one Hungry is more sacred than praying for hours in a temple.
Humanity still exists on earth and these guys are the living example of it.
Initiating a Nobel deed isn’t a big deal but to continue it for years together
without missing even a single time is a BIG DEAL!!!
But what’s the source of such positive energy? What brings them together? What
keeps them going without fail?
Yeah they are fans of a music composer called as AR Rahman and call themselves
as Rahmaniacs. But how can just a music composer make people so passionate
about Humanity. The world, where everyone has no time even for their own
family, why are these guys going around in search for hungry strangers and
helping them??? Is someone forcing them???
Yes! Their conscience forces them and Who is keeping this conscience still
alive??? Some divine music notes.
In evening, after making our hands dirty the whole day while struggling with
this world to survive, all we need is few minutes alone with musical notes
composed by the maestro. And I believe music works like cleanser.
To survive these days, we create a cemented layer around our heart or it would
be impossible for any emotional person to live peacefully. But his music works
like a hammer and break the stone around our heart and shakes our conscience.
Sometimes I feel as if ARR is a messenger from God and who tells us the words
of God himself through his compositions. The more i listen to some of his
compositions the more I feel connected to divine powers.
And same is the case with these guys. They are connected with God and the same
is reflected by their deeds.
They search for opportunities and spend every special occasion with kids
battling in Orphanages. They serve them special food and entertain them and
believe me I have seen God in the eyes of those Kids. Their smile is
everything. We were fortunate enough that our parents spent thousands of rupees
for toys, gifts, clothes but did we actually understand the value? Just spend
5/- for a chocolate for them and see the appreciation in their eyes.
AR Rahman fans are so different. When others are spending liters of milk or
lakhs of rupees on the posters of their heroes, these guys keep loving their
idol in heart and keep the flame of their good deeds burning. They dnt need any
publicity. All they need is more hands to join them.
Hope this fire keeps burning. Long Live AR Rahman, Long live Rahmaniacs...
~Love Music Love Life   Neetika
Climate, controversies and the changing signatures of nature
http://green.in.msn.com/