From: A.R.Rajib <a.r.ra...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, May 19, 2010 3:58:23 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Slumdogs - Highlights from Slumdog Millionaire

After listening to the Previews i can say ...it's not by ARR

They also misspelled "Latika's Theme" , Which is a stupid thing to do by
professionals !!

And jai ho sounds like "Jari ho" , some spanish singers sung it most probably !!

Overall ...Sounds like a remixed version of "Slumdog Millionaire" ... But the
artist name is "Slumdogs" ...who is this ??

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 4:41 AM, Rivjot <riv...@yahoo. com> wrote:

Not sure if this CD was talked about in this group : Re-recorded versions from
Slumdog Millionaire, CDs available on amazon (US & UK sites)