Tete-a-tete with Tito *Meeting A R Rahman*

“A R Rahman and his music have been a source of inspiration for a long time.

Whenever I start something new I make it a point to listen to Rahman’s songs
first,” he said. It was when Tito’s friends were interviewing Rahman for
MTV’s Electonic Musicians in India programme in 2006 that he got an
opportunity to meet the Mozart of Madras. “He came into the room wearing
rubber slippers and an old blazer; a very shy man. But even then Rahman
radiated a lot of positive energy. People around him automatically get
inspired to achieve great things in life,” says Tito.
Rahman is the epitome of humility, says Tito. He feels that meeting Rahman
and spending time with him has been one of the most inspiring incidents in
his life, which has encouraged him to excel in whatever he does.--

Full Article >
http://expressbuzz.com/cities/kochi/tete-a-tete-with-tito/174546.html

- Regards

~ ~ A.R.Rajib ~ ~