Hi Everyone,

This question was running through my mind after for quite long time and
ravaan has created more confusions. Initially I had the feeling that since
the new music is new to us, the arrangements of the music is new to our
brain which takes time to grow on us. When ravaan released, it took time to
grow on me, and when i was fully into ravaan , ravanan got released. Since
the only difference in ravanan is only lyrics I didnt like it when i heard
first time. Now I like ravanan more than ravan. Now I am back to square one.

Song growing is due to music or lyrics. Some one clarify.

Regards
S.Sunder