As I was listening to the World Tamil Conference theme music by A.R.Rahman.

Suddenly it struck me that ARR Sir has been contributing immensely for uniting
people by means of music.

Here the lists goes:
(1) Vande Mataram (1997) - songs that talks about peace, freedom and love
(2) Jana Gana Mana (2000) - songs by eminent vocalists and instrumentalist
across India
(3) Pray for me Brother - UN Anthem for poverty eradication
(4) Tamil semmozhi theme (2010) - songs by carnatic, film music and rap music
artist portraying the beauty and amazing contribution of  tamil language
towards world literature
(5) Swarnim Gujarat song - A patriotic song to unite Gujariti people ARRahman
(6) Taj Mahal Ek Mohabhat (2007) - Theme song on love for world list of wonder.

Each song leaves deep impact on the people who listen to these song. I am sure
after listening to these songs everyone will see a small change (unknowingly)
in their attitude towards other religion, other language or other art form.

These days, I get lots of goose bumps when listening to "Tamil Semmozhi" theme
song. Especially when the song switches from one type of music genre to another
music type. For example (1) When P.Susela mam starts humming (2) When ARR sings
"Semmozhiana" (3) When Blaaze starts his folk+rap part of the song (4) When
T.M.Krishna starts his carnatic portion by singing "agam endrum puram endrum"
(5) When Shruthi Hassan starts the modern version of "Semmozhi" (her voice and
humming in this song was truly superb).  I can confidently say no other music
director other than ARR Sir can mix these different genres of music so
seamlessly without making a mess. Hats-off to him for this truly beautiful
piece. I really wish ARR sir release an expanded version as an album  so that
one can enjoy each artists performance in detail.

Overall, ARR sir is truly an musical ambassador for peace and freedom across
the world.

His work inspires everyone to think and see how one can contribute by their
talent to the humanity.

Jai Ho,
Jayram