he came to my home ,i requested him to give an autograph on an enlarged snap
of his,he asked my name and and gave it.i didnt wnt to loose dis chance,
asked for a snap with him and he said YES.I got a hug from him, then
requested him to see d cupboard where i keep all his cds and cassettes, he
asked me to show my other music collection i said its all there in my
computer,he smiled.finally i requested him to listen to my tracks,which he
obliged with a nod and asked me do i know logic ,i was about to play my
songs when it all ended.i realized it was a dream which i had last night ,I
felt so good.Thank God i wish to have them again and again.