From: AJ <purev...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 25 May, 2010 11:45:31 PM
Subject: [arr] Volume Track Differences between Beera and the two Veeras

I have tested this many times on good speakers, through headphones, best sound
quality, etc. and no doubt, there are distinct volume differences in some of
the arrangement tracks between Veeras and Beera.

Veeras' claps and bass lines are significantly louder, leading to a fuller
sound throughout both versions of the Veera song (Tamil and Telugu), while the
bass lines and claps in Beera are very low in volume, subued throughout the
song.  If you listen to the first minute of Beera, then the first minute of
both Veeras, you will be able to tell the difference immediately.

I referred to this in my overall review of the soundtrack, but this difference
keeps coming up for me, esp. when I put Raavan and Raavanan on the same CD.

I wonder why the differences in volumes between these versions.

Please don't block this post.  I'm not trying to start something about
differences between Hindi/Tamil/Telugu, etc., not claiming one to be superior
to the other, etc., but just commenting on these specific differences between
the versions and wondering why ARR decided on this.