This has happened before with other great MDs of the past.

I can't tell you how many Raj Kapoor/Shankar Jai Kishan songs using raaga
Bhairavi sounded similar!  Same with Naushad and his compositions.

For me, I find too many differences between Behene De and Satrangi Re to spoil
appreciating the originality strengths of Behene De.