On 5/29/2010 3:31 PM India Time, _Hardik_ wrote:

> can anyone please tell me about this song and from where can i download it

It could be one of the three "deleted" songs from ravan, but not sure.

for a 1:08 min audio clip, try
http://www.filestube.com/8a7af7418a63e93303e9,g/01-Pairon-Pe-Jannat-Hai-Lucky-Ali.html

I doubt that it could be a real song. For entire clip, the same beats
continue with some aalaap by male voice, and just "pairon pe jannat
hai" twice. I don't know that ARR has ever created such a "fursat me"
song, I mean if this was the mukhda of the song, the ful song must be
15-20 minutes. Though it sounds nice to hear.

--
Rawat