I said whoever mentioned in the Ads they r free ..and they will perform in
all concerts FOR SURE !! Organizers might not have taken any risk of putting
an Artist's name who is busy with something else and cant attend one certain
concert !! I am not praising anyone here,this doesnt mean i dont praise them
... If u r working with ARR , U R THE BEST of whatever you do ...therez no
doubt it ..Praising would be an waste of time , i prefer enjoying their work
rather than praising them with an thousand word Essay !!

You've got me wrong here i think !!

--
- Regards

~ ~ A.R.Rajib ~ ~