On 5/30/2010 10:34 AM India Time, _Sam_ wrote:

> It is very good song.. unfortunately, I can't stand the thematic lines
> rendered by the females in both Hindi and Tamil versions.. It sounds
> terribly squeaky and annoying.. I edited and replaced it with the male
> voice and now the song is looping in my pod non-stop over the weekend.

If you meant opening lines in females voice in Hindi version, those
two lines are sufi poet bulleshah's writings, the same who had written
what had inspired thayya thayya (tainnu ishaq nachaaya karu thayya thayya)

the lyrics and english translations were posted in this group. Find
that and try to understand that as that would improve the fun manifold.

--
Rawat