How did I miss this beautiful GEM song from ARR Sir in Azhaigiya Thamizh Magan
(ATM).

Yes.. I am talking about the haunting song by ARR Sir... Kelamal Kaiyile in
ATM...

Totally blown-out when I started listening it again....

Beautiful lyrics with really beautiful words from Thamarai... Hats-off to her.
I pray that she collaborates more with ARR Sir and brings out more breathtaking
compositions.

Anyone... What raaga does this belong too ??? Definitely sounds like a
classical raaga...

See the original lyrics in Tamil and translation in English below...

http://tamilyrics.wordpress.com/2009/01/02/kelamal-kaiyile-translated-into-english-azhagiya-tamil-magan-lyrics/

http://tamilyrics.wordpress.com/2007/10/24/kelamal-kaiyile-azhagiya-thamizh-magan-lyrics/