From: Pramod . <pramod...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 10 June, 2010 11:47:18 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Uyire Voiceless BGMs

My goodness me...... what an awesome BGM work........ ....

The academy should definitely listen to this and give away atleast 5 more
special Oscars to this work !!

Exceptional orchestration and some stirring flute play by the inimitable
Naveen....

Great work and thanx Dinesh for this......

--
Warm regards,

Pramod.