Hi everyone,

Some time back, I placed an order for an ARR T Shirt at rahmaniac.com (
http://rahmaniac.com/tshirts  - this link returns the 404 error now) and
also transferred the required amount to an account number in Kerala, given
to me by email.

After repeated mails, I got the following reply from one Mr. Farzad Khaleel:

"Pramod,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will be doing the shipment tomorrow. I wasnt
able to track the payment u sent. May be it took some time to get
transfered.

Thanks and will be updating the tracking number tomorrow."

That was the last email I received from them  !!! Not hearing any updates, I
kept writing mails, all in vain......

Sad that people make money in the name of a person who is an embodiment of
god..... If you guys want to make money, why misuse ARR's name ???

My humble request to all members and ARR fans is that, please do not get
fooled by these types of T Shirt or other merchandise offers......

Warm regards,

Pramod.

--
Warm regards,