It is a pity if people do not know Only You of VM.
They might have missed Roja janeman but I felt that
people have definitely enjoyed Bharat Humko.
How about add Tu hi re?
I do not know about the NYC stage size but at DC some part
of the orchestra had to hide behind those mechanical slides/stairs.
Positives- ARR all the way, fully energetic and all new wardrobe.
Negatives- Quality of the sound system and can be bigger orchestra.

Raghu