Endhiran will have 6 songs, so how will be those 6 songs will be the biggest
mystery? Endhiran is a complete sci-film which Rahman has never attempted till
now. I remember Blue where rocket high expectations were kept  but the music
didn't meet the expectations may be post Oscar is putting hell lot of pressure
on Rahman, thus whatever new things he try a section of people gets
disappointed with his music. So better keep low expectations so that we wont
get disappointed and I hope Rahman surprise us this time with chartbuster music
in Endhiran more than that its the BGM which will be the main highlight in
Endhiran than those 6 songs.
Endhiran will have six songs
source: http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Endhiran_Six_songs_39567.html