There is second version of review also..that's why I don't respect
'Rediff'..they baffle people and play safe side!
How can anybody agree upon this -
"Even the world-conquering A R Rahman can't save the day, and it's
heartbreaking to see the legendary cinematographer-director-composer trio give
us such forgettable song sequences."

Regards
Yogesh