From: Guru <gurur...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Raavan - What went wrong
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 19 June, 2010, 9:23 PM

      That was exactly how I felt after watching it. Hoping Mani to come back
again with a bang soon !

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Gomzy™ <gomtesh.upadhye@ gmail.com> wrote:

totally agree with what you said and more but lets not get into this

too much....this is not a mani fan site is it now ? :)

--

www.gomzyphotograph y.com

------------ --------- --------- ------

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?

<b>

Only at arrahmanfans. com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Homepage: http://www.arrahman fans.com

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans. com

    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/arrahmanfa ns/

    Individual Email | Traditional