Excellent post.  My thoughts and opinions are aligned with yours.  ARR is
beyond pettiness and does not need to prove himself, though his brilliant songs
should be appreciated on a wide platform.  His music appreciation is often
dependent on film success.  I wish he would do more non film, private albums.