Hi Guys,

I am not sure who is watching with what angles.
I am also not sure why critics are double minded about the movie.
I am also surprised that our group is giving mixed reactions.
Perhaps that's the way its verdict is gonna be.

>From where I see it, the movie is a masterpiece.
Its visually stunning and a truly a landmark movie in Indian cinema.
Its not everyday that such movies are made.
Frame by frame, it takes your heart out.
The ending gives the movie whole new dimensions.
Its a classic work of art and imagination.

Pravinder.