I would like him to do small budget yet artistic Indie movies in addition to
the regular list of directors he work with.  some great indie movies have
been coming out recently in India and some even had great music. some were
terrible.  but a talent like AR would add a huge difference to the movie and
will actually give it a more exposure.  If AR really wants to "Give back" to
the indian film industry, here is a noble way to do that. help some good
small budget movies get some exposure.

--
http://roshanravi.com