*Read his interview.

You’ve just finished a recording session with composer A R Rahman who wrote
the score for Slumdog Millionaire. That must’ve been a great experience?*

Yes, amazing, it was hard work, but the music was our source of
communication. We worked on the new film Raavan, to be premiered at The
Cannes Film Festival, and ended up having a great jam session with him
singing along to my track in his language. He love’s the Kora.

http://www.wychwoodfestival.com/tag/jali-fily-cissokho/

--
Farzad Khaleel
www.rahmaniac.com