Your take on A R Rahman, whom you have admitted in the past as being a big fan
of? Have you met him personally? Incidently Dev D came out at the same time as
Delhi 6 hit the stands. How was the experience of being pitted against a giant
of our times?

I really don't know how to react to that. I am a huge fan of AR Rahman and I
have idolized him for the longest time. He is the reason why I am here, so when
people compare me with him or pit my music against his I feel honored but at
the back of my mind is always the thought that I have a long way to go before I
can even come close to him. He is way too ahead of everyone else and he is one
of a kind. Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him in person

http://www.musicaloud.com/2010/07/05/amit-trivedi/