From: kishore parayath <kishore.paray...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Vairamuthu on ‘Endhiran’ songs
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 4:40 AM

      Taimur, PULI promo is simply AMAZING!! The song takes us back to BABA
days! Great!

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Taimur Nadeem <taimur.nadeem@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Well my expectations are sky high because i saw a video on youtube a
filming of a song for endhiran , the song they were dancing on was
simply superb , very sweet very catchy i even shared the video on yahoo
group but our respected moderators didnt allowed it to be posted.

and i never  expect a thiruda thiruda or dil se what my point is recent
releases of A R RAHMAN have been different but they cant make upTO our
SIR's prime works . what i want is breath taking out of the world work
by the way  you have again started the big debate but whatever endhiran
seems to be promising one. i will keep getting excited for every A R
RAHMAN release its natural to me since childhood. even looking for
puli hope it comes out well.

regards,

taimur