interesting. hats to tanvi! well sung. amazing feeling to hear an ARR song
with a fresh tune in telugu language from day 1. feels so native though i
cant understand any bit of it!

in my opinion, puli has showcased all aspects of turning into a hit album.
the guitar strings and shreya's humming from dochey song has been playing in
head for all day today.  very addictive.