AJ, heard the album ? before the release ? OR you just reviewing the audio
samples....

________________________________
From: AJ <purev...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, July 10, 2010 10:58:05 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: Puli - a super album

Production and arrangements are of expected quality with the usual ARR stamp
(symphonic elements, sonic range, etc).  Didn't like Power Star much, but
enjoyed the slow female trio lullaby Namakame and the ARR passionately sung
Maaralente the most with its Mannipaya like choral interludes and grand
arrangements.  Dochey has a nice melody by Shreya overlaid atop a Gangsta Blues
similar rhythm/hip hop template.  Didn't like the kid rap and gunshot sounds in
that song, but perhaps suits the film situation.  Other 2 songs were catchy and
pleasant.

Overall, a middle of the road ARR soundtrack for me with some high quality
tracks.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Arun KB Ganesh <ergu...@...> wrote:

> Production quality is top notch - superb sounds, good mixes.
> All in all - a rocking album.
>
> Also, glad to see Ranjit Barot back in the credits.

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com