If I remember Pak chik pak from Raja Babu was first heard and it was later in
"The Gentleman". Call it with whatever politically correct word, this would
remain as the perfect copy from Anand Milind of those many songs they were
inspired by AR Rahman. Few i coudl remember are
Tere liye Jaanam (Suhaag) inspired from Kadal Rojave (Roja)
Also there was another inspired track which resembled "Mukkala Muqaabla"
(needless to say almost every MD then had shamelessly copied Mukkabla song
though they lavishly whined against him.

AR was credited for "The Gentleman" tracks later when it sparked up the
controversy. Its alleged that AR had approached legals against "The Gentleman"
not sure how much is it correct.