Aha!  I knew Namakame reminded me of one of AR's tunes, but I just couldn't put
my finger on it until I read this review....yes....Bombay Theme!

Namakame is one of ARR's most beautiful compositions in recent times.  I huge,
pleasant surprise for me in this album. I'm liking it more and more with each
listen.....a sure masterpiece!