I knew someone would bring that up!...Let me explain....Kannathil is rarely
listed among ARR's best...or even his best with Mani....even though it really
should be...I didn't use awards as the sole barometer of acclaim...as many
random factors go into the selection of awards....also....I don't think the
album was a big commercial success ....all in all...Kannathil deserved more
fame and adulation