From: Vithur <vith...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] puli album not catchy
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 12:07 AM

hahahaha..... good joke... ROTFL.....

PULI IS THE BEST ... Totally in love with it, and going crazy and mad...

Even if it was done by Ranjit Barot, its good. lolz.

whoseover has done it, thanks. be it be ARR or Ranjit Barot, or even
u. It doesnt matter to me..

i am in LOVE with PULI.

--
regards,
Vithur

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com