That was quite a hard response lawrence.

We all have been trying Gops' patience for more than a decade now, and
you can't tolerate his interesting posts for a week???

Unjustified.
--

I think gops got some inside infor that he shared it with us here. He
(thereby ARR) will be violating copyrights/ confidentiality clauses if

If you insist on further info, gops will have to stop posting this.

So think and decide for yourself.

Think about the fun we will have when we eventually come to know which
song which film it is, and we realize that gops shared that info
oven-fresh, while ARR was still working on it. Gops such posts add a
new edge to this group.

--
Rawat