Is there Any one in Thiruvanmyoor - Chennai to buy(will pay) a Puli Audio CD
for me and hand it over to my uncle who lives there? plz

I also need ARR "T-Shirts" and KMMC calendar.

I dont know how I can direct away transfer the money to any persons who able to
help me, by the way Im from Sri Lanka.
Is there any possibility?