I was going through the blu-ray disc review of Telugu version of VTV, Ye
Maya Chesave at
blu-ray.com<http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Ye-Maya-Chesave-Blu-ray/13682/#Review>.
The review was done by a guy called Dr. Svet Atanasov, whose doctorate is in
Music from Indiana University-Bloomington and specializes in European
cinema. Here is what he said about the soundtrack.

Oscar-winning composer A.R. Rahman's (Slumdog Millionaire) original
soundtrack is excellent. I very much enjoyed his "Vintunnava" (performed by
Karthik and Shreya Ghoshal) and "Ee Hridayam" (performed by Vijay Prakash,
Suzanne D'Mello, and BlaaZe). I thought that the arrangements were indeed
very well done.

>From the name, the reviewer sounds Russian. Glad to see foreigners enjoying
Indian music. As always proud to be an ARR fan.

Naveen