Hi Rivjot... its so nice of u to remember me... haha... ohh yes, i heard the
song... but Madhushree did not sing much, and it really did disappoint me. but
Chitra madam has done a fabulous job. Beautifully sung by her. Madhushree has
given it a very North Indian feel while Chitra has given it a very South Indian
feel. im sure everyone could realize this too.. haha... it was a cool breeze
song like the bhajan in Lagaan and Swades. And it has a pinch of "Chinna
Thaiyaval" from Dhalapathi.

U could close ur eyes easily and feel the divinity in the song. Something very
rare in nowadays Filmi musics.... ;)

What did u think about it Rivjot?