Totally agree, but let's not restrict the genre!..Let ARR do fast numbers if he
wants!...Not just classical compositions touch the heart!....Unfortunately, I
don't see him doing a Malayalam album for budget/time reasons....but yes, would
love ARR to deliver another Malayalam masterpiece (after Yoddha, Jiya Jale from
Dil Se, Anjanam from Udhaya, and above all, Aaromale from VTV!