i still remember the day when Daud was released. we were a group in college
who used to follow ARR's every release and at that time almost all in the
group were thoroughly disappointed by this album and I was the lone one in
the group who picked this song and asked the guys to check it back after a
few years and comment on it. I guess that day has come and I still love this
song for its sheer brilliance. Thank you for evoking those memories...

Sai