Hi,

I also bought tickets for Paris concert and I don't want to get refund, I want
to wait to for the new date hoping that the ticket will be still valid for the
new date or venue.

Please give us the new date, I have been asking this since the 17th adnalso
posted many mails on raaga france site, on A.R.Rahman Facebook pages, on global
rapport site. I even have called A.R.Rahman studio in Chennai to have an
answer. I didn't get reply to any of my mails or people just told me that they
don't know yet. IT's really killing me, everyday I check A.R.R official web
pages for any updates and I am sick to see again and again "To be announced" in
front of Paris concert.

Help please, Gopal, Vijay please do something, pass the message to ARR that his
fans in PAris are eagerly waiting for him. Here in Paris we are really very far
from our indian events, it's very rare that something happen, unless the US or
UK where all the indians are like home with all the indian products (DVD, CD,
etc.. available as soon as they release). We expected a lot when the concert of
ARR has been initially announced (Jai Ho Circle, Premium and other VIP tickets
were all sold out here in Paris). Please!!

Serge BELIER