Greeting A.R.Rahman sir, i seriously do hope this message reach you sir.
Madhushree has tweeted that she has sung all 3 versions (Tamil, Telugu and
Hindi) version of her song in Endhiran. This has given us Madhushree fans a BIG
dream. But we was disapointed with sir only retaining her voice in the Hindi
version. We know you know the best, but it really shattered our dreams. The
Madhushree's voice in your composition simply means MAGIC. For instance the
ghazal songs of Tehzeeb, Sandai Kozhi Kozhi - Aayitha Ezhutu, Marudhani -
Sakarakatti, Vaaji Vaaji - Sivaji, etc etc...

I do hope Sir will compensate with giving us more Madhushree numbers in the
future... I seriously hope...

Thank u ....

Dinesh Scaran....