SAME FEEL I HAVE WHEN I WAS BOUGHT THE COPY OF KADHALAN AROUND 15YEARS BACK,.
CANT WAIT. GETTING ENERGISED, MAD AND CRAZY. LONG LIVE RAHMAN

--- On Fri, 30/7/10, natarajan arumugam <nataraj_200...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: natarajan arumugam <nataraj_200...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [arr] Enthiran Track list
-http://www.arrahman.com/v2/discography/films-tamil-endhiran.html
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 30 July, 2010, 5:15 AM

      http://www.arrahman .com/v2/discogra phy/films- tamil-endhiran. html

--- On Wed, 28/7/10, V S Rawat <vsra...@gmail. com> wrote:

From: V S Rawat <vsra...@gmail. com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Enthiran Track list (taken from wikipedia)
To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Wednesday, 28 July, 2010, 10:43 PM

      I think posting declared fake lists in this group is fun. I enjoyed

all fake lists in past. A lot of thinking and efforts goes in creating

in a "real"-like fake list.

However, wiki is an almost authentic reference source for information

worldwide. Wiki is a no-profit work intended to help the world for

free. Posting fake lists there undermines the authenticity of wiki. I

request members not to do that.

Post all fake lists here. But do tell beforehand that it is a fake

list so that people don't feel cheated when they come to know that it

was fake.

--

Rawat