I totally agree!  This song is heavenly!!!!  I often can't get past it....keep
repeating it again and again!!! I think this is going to be one of my all time
favorite ARR songs down the line...

There are 4 stunning songs in this album...and the rest 3 are quite
inconsistent......

More in my review later.