No.... I don't know how to review an album. Iam enjoying other members
reviews. On the very first hearing Kadhal anukkal and Arima impressed
me very much. Other tracks are growing in my mind... This is a typical
Arr album which will time to grow on... Thats why iam sure Endhiran
will be a milestone ARR's career..  But i sincerely wished if i could
hear kadhal anukkal or Arima  on  Madhusree's voice, like u i also
loves her voice very much.. These 2 songs would have been more
suitable for her voice even though Shreya and Sadhana did tremendous
job, my personal opinion..

--
Sent from my mobile device

*
*
*Regards
MANAF
+97155 - 8914693*

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional