the original earphone they give with ipods are easily damageable and
fragile. I don't know about this one.. but It is white and it gets dirty
easily. I have a few of the white earphones that come with ipod and it all
turned yellow after using for a month or two. after a few more months, the
rubbery part around the ear-buds started to peel off of it.  So, that is
also another factor to consider before choosing a good earphone.

--
http://roshanravi.com