From: Ram Motipally <mramvina...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 2 August, 2010 5:13:09 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Endhiran - Domestic problems

when i read this email, I started laughing out aloud. When I read the email
aloud, my wife asked me did you write it ? I said "NO". Then I showed her the
email...then she says - did you write this under someone else's name/id...I was
like "AHHHHH".... ....sure even AR cannot fix women's way of thinking.... .