Even Though it was not something BIG but since yday we i.e ARR Fans & Rajni
Fans were planning something like this.
we dint want this to get leaked to any teachers or profs so v din give out much
details.
Today morning at around 7 v messaged the details to all the Fans of Both ARR &
Rajni... and told them the venue.
Im not gonna disclose the venue where we celebrated the launch as who knows
mayb one or 2 of my crazy profs myt b there in this yahoo groups also :-P

At 9.30am v celebrated the LAUNCH by Cutting cake which had Endhiran written on
it along with ARR & Rajni on either sides :-)

WE Shouted 3 Cheers for ARR,Rajni & for SHANKAR.. nd half-played 'Puthiya
Manithan' ... cudnt play the whole song coz the attenders came into the class
by then ... :-P

All in All it was one great Experience even though it was not Grand or anything
but being able to organize something like this sure gave me an amazing feeling
of Satisfaction ...

Jai Ho & All The Best to the crew of ENDHIRAN..

Rahul