Dil Se is great no doubt, but PLENTY of ARR albums I think are better...for
example: VTV, Endhiran, Delhi 6, Kangalal Kaidhu Sei, Kandukondein
Kandukondein, Iruvar....imagine if Dil Se released today...I think the other
albums I listed would look better..it's just that in 1998 Dil Se was so
amazingly ahead of the curve