Hi I am new to this group.

just wanted to share my thoughts. I am not trying to find fault or anything but just checking how good I am at catching songs of similar ragas though I am not texhically sound.

I felt little bit of "thirakkadha kaatrukkule"/poo pookkum osai
when I heard kadal anukkal. I guess they belong to same ragam

On a similar note, arima like veerapandi kottayile

Puthiya manitha-Kya kare Kya naa kare

Chitti robo dance - before the male voice begins, the string reminded me of te string from petai rap.

Let me know your thoughts

Thx,
Sasi